Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for expectant and new parents of newborns (0-3 months old).
The webinar is designed to tell you EVERYTHING you need to know. The information covered goes far beyond any free webinar and is designed to save you hours of middle-of-the-night searches on newborn sleep!
Disclaimer: In no way does SDB advocate for cry-it-out methods, particularly for newborns, so all methods included are super gentle and nurture a loving relationship.
What topics will it cover?
The workshop is designed to cover everything you need to know about newborn sleep:
- What is newborn sleep and what can I expect?
- Solving day and night confusion
- Naps and nighttime sleep
- Bedtime routine
- The 5 secrets of newborn sleep
- Successful strategies and methods you can implement to start building a good foundation for sleep.
How will it work?
The workshop will be held entirely online, so be sure to attend on a computer if you can. There are a limited number of participants to allow for group discussion and answering specific questions.
The workshop is tailored to the needs of the parents attending. A short questionnaire will be sent to you beforehand to find out your particular needs/questions.
* BONUS: follow-on support. Each participant can email the host with a follow up sleep issue or question during the month of the webinar!